Employee Benefits News
Events: Future-proof your business: planning for pensions and dealing with retirement
As an HR professional, the chances are that you are already working on an auto-enrolment (AE) action plan for your organisation. Now is the perfect time to make sure your planning pays off.
The AE scheme has been underway for some time, and there are lessons to be learnt from other organisations’ experience.
This free seminar hosted by Fidelius and Withy King will provide an opportunity to receive practical information and tips on issues surrounding pensions, retirement, age discrimination and age-related performance problems.
Key note speakers:
- Iain Fox, Employee Benefits Director, Fidelius
- Phil Griffin, Pension Development Manager, Scottish Widows
- Richard White, Partner in Employment law team, Withy King LLP
The issues we’ll address:
- How to create a plan to manage your AE staging date and beyond
- The lesser known pitfalls of the AE legislation and how you could use them to your advantage
- Practical lessons to be learnt from companies that have already adopted AE
- Why is it important to prepare for the change now?
- Communication, communication, communication - keeping your staff informed
- Mandatory retirement ages and age discrimination
- What to include in a non-discriminatory retirement policy
- How to manage older employees and deal with poor performance
The full details of the event are:
Date: Wednesday 25 September
Time: 8.00am - 10am
Venue: Withy King's Midland Bridge office, Bath
Join us for this free event to get the solutions for the issues that every HR manager faces. Places are limited so early registration is recommended. To register please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To get our latest newsletter direct to your inbox, simply add your details below...
Thank you for subscribing, your details have been added to our list