Auto-enrolment & NEST
Helping you prepare for pension auto-enrolment
New rules requiring employers to automatically enrol their employees into a ‘qualifying workplace pension’, and make at least a minimum level of contributions on their behalf, came into force in October 2012. The period up to February 2018 will see these rules impact every UK employer as each reaches their ‘staging date’.
For the majority of employers, this is currently their number one pension priority. There are a number of questions you will need to answer, such as:
- What will the financial impact on our business be?
- Should we use our own scheme or NEST? If our own scheme, what shape and structure should this take? Is our current scheme fit for purpose?
- Will changes be needed to our existing processes to cope with the auto-enrolment and re-enrolment requirements?
- What level of contributions should we make?
- How will we communicate the changes to our employees?
Whatever your solution, you need to ensure it is the right one for you and your workforce. Fidelius has a range of auto-enrolment services that can help.
Why not find out more about how we can help you set your strategy for complying with the new automatic enrolment duty?
Alternatively, if you would like to talk to one of our pensions consultants about what you need to do, please contact us on 0345 241 6500.
Can we help?
Our team of consultants are here to help you with your employee benefits needs.
call us on:
0845 241 6500Request a call back