Benefits of our Targeted Volatility Approach
Improving upon the standard pension scheme default fund options
By making use of the full range of investments available within your pension scheme, we aim to provide you with better, risk-adjusted, investment returns than traditional lifestyling or other default fund strategies.
Our ‘Targeted Volatility Approach’ aims to ensure that you do not see any unexpected movements in the value of your investment portfolio. We review our portfolios on at least a quarterly basis and can move in and out of asset classes as the Investment Committee see fit, whilst always operating within the clearly defined risk levels for each strategy. Whilst we aim to target a specific level of volatility for each portfolio there is no guarantee this will always be achieved.
Other benefits of our approach include:
- you will always know the level of risk your investment portfolio is exposed to
- we invest your assets in a way that ensures we maintain an acceptable level of risk to you
- we aim to keep the level of risk you face as consistent as possible, regardless of the variability of the financial markets
- we manage your portfolio to ensure it remains invested in line with your requirements and stated investment goals
- our full suite of risk profiled portfolios offers a simple investment solution
- we provide regular, informative and clear reporting and communications
More information about our approach can be found on our Targeted Volatility information sheet.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 0845 241 6500.
Can we help?
Our team of consultants are here to help you with your employee benefits needs.
call us on:
0845 241 6500Request a call back