Supporting your employees at retirement
Retirement can be both an exciting and a daunting prospect and employees usually have a myriad of questions they’d like answers to, such as:
- Can I afford to stop working?
- How many pension schemes do I have and should I take income from them all now?
- What type of income do I need?
- How can I make sure I get the highest income I can?
- How do I protect my pension against inflation?
The reality is that getting the right help and advice in the run up to retirement can make the difference between a comfortable retirement and an uncomfortable one. Fidelius’ ‘at retirement health check’ service can provide your employees with:
- tailored support in the run up to their retirement - to help make sure they fully understand the wide range of options available to them
- help with financial planning and budgeting – so employees understand the level of income they will need
- an independent, whole of market annuity service – to ensure your employees are maximising their retirement income
- advice on wider issues – for example, replacing life cover and any other relevant ‘risk benefits’ currently provided by their employer that they will lose when they retire
Why not find out more about how we support employees throughout their scheme membership?
If you would like to find out more about how we can help your employees prepare for retirement, please contact us on 0845 241 6500.
Can we help?
Our team of consultants are here to help you with your employee benefits needs.
call us on:
0845 241 6500Request a call back