Bespoke, competitive commercial premises insurance
As a freeholder or leaseholder, your property portfolio represents a substantial investment that should be adequately protected. Our comprehensive commercial property insurance services have been designed around the needs of our clients.
The insurance cover we can arrange typically includes:
- ‘all risks’ building insurance cover (inc. glass breakage and subsidence)
- landlord’s contents fixtures and fittings insurance
- property owner’s liability insurance (inc. extensions for legionellosis)
- employer’s liability insurance
- loss of rental income insurance
- terrorism insurance
- financial loss insurance
- engineering breakdown insurance
- legal expenses insurance
As well as working directly with freeholders, we also offer support to managing agents appointed to work on their behalf.
We will provide you with a high level of expertise and a personal service. Your experienced, dedicated account manager will take the time to understand your requirements as we aim to negotiate the widest possible cover to meet your particular needs. The size of the property portfolio managed through Fidelius enables us to achieve extremely competitive premiums from our select panel of insurers (the sum insured for a Fidelius client’s property portfolio often exceeds £100million).
Helping you administer your property portfolio is another important part of our service and this can include:
- issuing tenants' certificates
- premium calculation and allocation
- direct invoicing to tenants and premium collection
- provision of insurance services to tenants
If you would like a property insurance quote, please contact us on 01392 363 111.
Can we help?
Our team of consultants are here to help you with your insurance needs.
call us on:
0845 241 6501Request a call back